Monday, May 31, 2021

Artistically Inked bundle with the 2021-2023 In Colors

 I love the watercolour look of this stamp set.

I stamped a full sheet of A4 Basic White cardstock and then cut it up to make 4 cards. I didn't like one of the quadrants so I have ended up with 3 cards, and maybe 2 tags - still undecided on what to do with the left over piece. 
 
 

After selecting the three card fronts, I stamped the flowers and some of the leaves onto another piece of white cardstock and die cut them. I got my tweezers and twisted the small leaves to slot in behind the flowers and manipulated the flowers and centres to give them dimension and shape.
I die cut the long detailed leaves out of gold foil and Soft Succulent cardstock. 
The colours I used are the 2021-2023 In Colors. The first card is mounted onto Polished Pink, the second onto Soft Succulent and the third is on Evening Evergreen. 

Thanks for visiting today. If you like any of the products, just click on the image below and it will take you to my shop.

SHOP for Stampin' Up! products here

Product List
Opal Rounds
[154289]
$13.00

2 comments:

  1. I love how diverse this set is in that you can fussy cut so many components and make every single card completely different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback