Monday, February 17, 2020

Under My Umbrella Stampin' Up! Card

I took inspiration from the fantastic rain we had here on Saturday and created this card using the Under My Umbrella stamp set and matching Umbrella Builder punch from the 2020 Mini Catalogue .

While my garden was soaking up all the moisture, it was the perfect excuse for me to stay inside and create.
I started by ink blending some Pool Party Classic ink across the centre of the Whisper White card front using a make-up brush. 
I tore the edge of the Pool Party paper along a steel ruler. Then I coloured the gum boots and flowers using a variety of Stampin' Blends combos. The flowers, from the Grace's Garden stamp set, just seemed perfect to complete the card.
The umbrellas were stamped and then punched out of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. I attached them with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I hope you like it! 
You can purchase any of the items I used by clicking on the images below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback