Monday, February 8, 2021

Another Corner Bouquet card

 

So this is the second version of my previous blog. Made in much the same way but this time I used Stampin' Write Markers to colour the stamp before putting it down onto the Whisper White cardstock top layer - don't forget to huff on it to reactivate the ink.

The card base is Flirty Flamingo, the second layer is also Flirty Flamingo which I distressed with my snips, I stamped onto a layer of Whisper White. 

The Stampin' Write colours I used were Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Just Jade. The flowers were coloured using So Saffron and Flirty Flamingo. 

The sentiment was stamped directly onto the piece above the Corner Bouquet. I  coloured the Whisper White Crinkle seam binding and the Whisper White twine with the dark Flirty Flamingo blender pen. 

The supplies I used are shown below if you wish to purchase anything. Just click on the item.

Until next time...happy crafting.

Bev






Product List

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback