Monday, September 20, 2021

All Things Fabulous, Sweet as a Peach and more from Stampin' Up! ®

I was inspired by a piece of dress fabric for this card. I stamped half an A4 sheet with the entire pattern and then cut it into two pieces to fit onto the card fronts. 

This is the half A4 sheet - I started to cut it up before taking the photo which is why the top left-hand corner is sitting up - oops!

The inks I used were Polished Pink and Melon Mambo, Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent and Misty Moonlight. The sentiment on the card above is done with Memento Tuxedo Black.


I stamped some of the smallest flower from Delicate Dahlias on some scrap Basic White, both the outline and the fill-in stamps, using Polished Pink. I fussy cut them and used my bone folder to give them some shape. I stamped the leaves from the All Things Fabulous set, using Soft Succulent both first and second generation stamping, and die cut them. These I twisted with my tweezers to give them additional shape. 

The sentiment on the card on the Polished Pink background is from Sweet as a Peach and the one on the Misty Moonlight background is from Create with Friends.

I hope you like this project - thanks for stopping by to look at my blog.

SHOP for Stampin' Up! products here

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback