Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Nature's Harvest Stamp set by Stampin' Up! ®

 


I made this card in response to the September SU Color Challenge. The specified colours were Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo. I added Basic Gray as a neutral.

I used a large Post-it note as a mask and added the colours on randomly with my blending brushes. I also used a scrap die-cut circle as a mask to create the circles. I'm still working on getting my photographs to properly show the colours. 

After I was happy with the background, I stamped the flowers from Nature's Harvest stamp set with Basic Gray. Also using Basic Gray I stamped the sentiment "Thinking of You" and some of the text from the Quiet Meadow stamp set. I thought it needed a bit more texture so I did some splatters with the lid and brush tip of my Dark Basic Gray blender pen. Simple card, but I really love the background.

I used Coastal Cabana cardstock as my base, layered a piece of Flirty Flamingo and topped it off with my background geometric stamped piece.

I hope you like my card - thanks for stopping by to look at my blog.

SHOP for Stampin' Up! products here

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback