Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sailing Home with Textures & Frames Stampin' Up! ®

Hello and welcome to my blog... 

My card today features the Textures & Frames stamp set as well as the Sailing Home set. I love the way Stampin' Up! makes it so very simple to coordinate colour, stamp sets and papers.

I saw a card using this technique but with a different stamp set, created by Kylie Bertucci.

The lighthouse is die-cut and raised up on dimensionals and I stamped a "water-like" image behind where the lighthouse sits for more interest.

I hope you like this project - thanks for stopping by to look at my blog.

If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I used in this project, click here to go to my store.

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback