Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Eden's Garden Collection by Stampin' Up!®

Hello and welcome back to my blog, or just welcome if you are new

Today's cards feature a brand new Collection, Eden's Garden Collection, which as a demonstrator I've obtained prior to its early release to all customers. The Eden's Garden Collection includes the stamps and dies, an exclusive pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a set of gleaming gems!

The Collection will be available on 2 November while stocks last and I think it will sell quickly. Click HERE to check out the details. 

The Eden's Garden bundle (stamp set and dies) will be available in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue.
 


I hope you like these cards - thanks for stopping by to look at my blog.

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products, click HERE to go to my store. Sadly I'm unable to provide pictures of the individual products in the suite at this time, but remember on 2 November it will be available for you to purchase. 

Note: Australian residents only can purchase from my online store.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback