Monday, March 8, 2021

 Well Suited designer series paper cut with Tailored Tag Punch


Hello and welcome again to my blog. 

Today's card features the Well Suited designer series paper as it is decidedly masculine, and this is a birthday card for my eldest brother. I chose five of the papers and cut the shapes with the Tailored Tag punch. You only need a few of each and can cut them down to size as you fill in the entire backing piece. 

I stuck them, using Multi-purpose liquid glue, onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock big enough to show a small border on the Whisper White card base. The full shapes across the top row were where I started.

The Happy Birthday sentiment, stamped in Night of Navy ink, is from the "You are Amazing" stamp set. I cut it out using one of the dies from Tasteful Labels. I then cut another label from Night of Navy cardstock, but rather than use that piece, I fussy cut around what was left, creating a frame approximately 4mm wide. This was glued straight onto the patterned piece.

I tied a double knot in the middle of a short piece of Night of Navy twine and did the same with some Whisper White twine. Using my Take Your Pick tool I frayed the ends of the twine, then used glue dots to adhere them within the Night of Navy frame. Finally, I adhered the sentiment within the frame using dimensionals to give it some extra height. 

I hope you like it - please leave a comment if you do.
The supplies I used can be found below. If you would like to purchase any of these, please just click on the item.

Until next time...happy crafting.

Bev

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback