Tuesday, November 2, 2021

You're a Peach by Stampin' Up!® Fun Fold Card

Today's project is a fun fold card featuring the You're a Peach designer series paper. I added the stamped flower from the Elegantly Said stamp set, and the sentiment comes from All Things Fabulous. The designer series paper coordinates with the You're a Peach suite on pages 60-61 of the current Annual Catalogue. 

The card folds flat so it fits perfectly inside one of the Stampin' Up!® C6 envelopes. 

I hope you like this fun fold card - thanks for stopping by to look at my blog.

If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I used in this project, click here to go to my store or on the images below.

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback