Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Eden's Garden Bundle by Stampin' Up!®

Today I have featured the brand new early-release Eden's Garden Bundle. It is part of the Eden's Garden collection which includes a stamp & die bundle, designer series paper (DSP) and cotton paper, and some gorgeous gems. The DSP, cotton paper and gems are only available while stocks last...and I really think they will sell fast, so don't delay if you like these products - hop on and ORDER before they disappear.  

For this project I focused on stamping the floral image and a few of the leaves to create my own background. The colors I used, Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss and Smoky Slate were selected for the November 2021 SU! Color Challenge.

Why not join in the fun of the monthly color challenge? It helps me try new things and create my own designs much more easily - something I do find challenging. 


I stamped the floral image with Blackberry Bliss and Fresh Freesia on Basic White, then filled in a few of the spaces with the leaves. I die-cut two sets of the small foliage frame in Basic White and Blackberry Bliss to use for my sentiment. Then I set the white negative or 'throw away' piece inside the Blackberry Bliss frame. I cut a few of the leaves in Blackberry Bliss and finished with some of the Fresh Freesia 2021-2023 InColor jewels.

I really hope you like my card this week. Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. 

If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I used in this project, click here to go to my store or on the images below.

Note: Australian residents only

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback