Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop November 2021 / Simply Elegant Suite

 November Customer Thank You Cards featuring the Simply Elegant Suite.

Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world who are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support 😊

You may be starting here or have come from another blog. Either way, you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. 

For today's project, I have used the Simply Elegant suite from the Annual Catalogue to create my customer 'thank you' cards.

I love the elegance of this suite. It is very versatile and will make great masculine, anniversary or general purpose cards.

So, if you place an order or join my team in November 2021, you will receive one of these cards from me.

Thanks for stopping by today - make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects by clicking on the links below. 

Do you want to purchase any of the products I used in today's project. See below or click HERE to go shopping.


And here's a close up of both designs:



Blog hop list:

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

40 comments:

  1. Both designs are fantastic, but my heart belongs to the black and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Bev. I love how you used the DSP and didn't 'hide' it with a lot of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly - I keep finding favourite DSPs but do love this one too

      Delete
  4. Black and gold is my favorite. But the blue/gray is so unusual. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this suite. I like the way you used the DSP. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Paper is just beautiful, but you've just made it pop on your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these cards Bev! They are so elegant and versatile. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback