Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Acetate card box with Quiet Meadow bundle by Stampin' Up!®

Today's project features the acetate card boxes for 3x3" cards or small treats, together with the Quiet Meadow bundle. These boxes are super easy to put together - have you tried them yet? You can buy 3x3" envelopes from Stampin' Up!, make some mini cards and include them in these great little boxes. 

To decorate this box, I used the Quiet Meadow stamp set and Meadow dies. For added dimension, I cut a second flower top attached to a piece of foam adhesive sheet.

This box has a belly band made of Basic White, to which I attached a piece of vellum which I coloured using the Stampin' blends and alcohol technique. I stamped the beautiful text stamp onto a piece of basic white and tore around the edges. A simple tag, baker's twine and a few rhinestone basic jewels completed the look. I coloured the white baker's twine with the Dark Misty Moonlight stampin' blend.

The belly band was cut 9" x 3" scored on the long edge at 1 7/8, 2 3/4, 5 7/8 and 6 3/4". I used inch measurements for this project as the boxes are 3 1/8" square (or 7.9cm).

Pop over to my online shop to purchase the acetate boxes and get busy making some gifts for family and friends - they're great fun.

Thanks for looking at my blog today - hope you like it.

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback