Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Color & Contour bundle by Stampin' Up!®

Today's project features the Color & Contour stamp set and Scalloped Contours dies, also known as the Color & Contour Bundle. 

Step up your creativity and crafting prowess with this versatile bundle that lets you take technique to the next level.  Simple, elegant, easy and a great deal! Yes please - get 10% discount on all bundles at my online store

Color & Contour is a two-step stamp set meaning you stamp the outline and fill in with a different stamp. It's so simple, but a very effective technique. My card is a slim-line that measures 21 x 9.9cm. I stamped the images, ran the top layer through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder, then distressed the edges and brushed on some Soft Suede ink to give it an antique look.
Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog - I hope you like my card.

If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I used, click HERE to go to my store, or click on any of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback