Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Quiet Meadow and acetate card boxes by Stampin' Up!®

Today I made a set of mini cards to go inside the acetate box that I posted about yesterday. I started with a piece of Basic White cut at 6 x 9" which I scored on the long edge at 3" and 6" so I could work out where to stamp.
I used Smoky Slate, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight and Polished Pink inks, and the Quiet Meadow and Lovely You stamp sets to create these cute little cards.
These mini cards could be used for a thank you card or just to let someone know you're thinking of them. And packaged up in the acetate card box, it would make a lovely gift. I comfortably fitted five cards, with envelopes, into the box. 

Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog today - I hope you like these mini cards as much as I do.

Click HERE to go to my store to purchase any of the products I used today. Or just click on one of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback