Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Nature's Harvest stamp set by Stampin' Up!®

Hello and welcome back to my blog.

Today's project features the Nature's Harvest bundle. I stamped a full sheet of A4 Basic White paper and cut it up to create 8 individual cards. Below are just three examples of what I did with them. I was inspired by Ruth Trice of Artful Stampin' for these cards. 

The Nature's Harvest bundle is carrying over, so we can continue to play with it which is a good thing because I think it is a beautiful set. 


I have to apologise for the inconsistencies in my photographs - I hope to get this sorted very soon.

Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog today - I hope you like this project.

Click HERE to go to my store, or on any of the images below, to purchase this great bundle.

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback