Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Amazing Silhouettes stamp set by Stampin' Up!®

This weekend I played with the new Amazing Silhouettes stamp set from Stampin' Up!®. This stamp set is part of a bundle and comes with matching Amazing Thanks Dies. When I first saw the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. 

I got the inspiration for this card on Pinterest from Mary Deatherage of Stamps-n-lingers. I put my own spin on it and am happy with the simple but elegant finished card. 

I stamped the largest image from the set with Crumb Cake on Basic White, which I then ran through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. I stamped the word 'Celebrate' from Create with Friends stamp set using Early Espresso ink on basic white card which I fussy cut. The die-cut birds are from the Beautiful Trees die set and then I added Brushed Metallic Adhesive backed dots. I mounted the top layer onto Soft Suede cardstock and then onto a Crumb Cake card base. 

Thanks for stopping by to look at my blog - I hope you like my card. I will be making more with this set so be sure to come back and see what I come up with.

Click HERE to go to my store if you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I used, or click on any of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Amazing Silhouettes Cling Stamp Set
$39.00
Tasteful Textile 3 D Embossing Folder
$15.75
Create With Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set
$30.00
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
$15.25
Soft Suede A4 Card Stock
$15.25
Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
$15.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback