Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Flowering Tulips stamp set by Stampin' Up!®

Hello and welcome to my blog! Today's project features the Flowering Tulips stamp set from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue. This set is part of the Flowering Fields suite (Pg 14 of the catalogue) and includes some gorgeous designer series paper, ribbon and some adorable brushed brass butterflies. Go on over to my online store and check out the full suite. 


I stamped the background with the largest image from Oceanfront, top to bottom, using Balmy Blue, So Saffron and Soft Sea Foam. 

I chose Daffodil Delight for my tulips, stamping the outline image in full strength, then second generation stamping for the filler image. The leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzazz.

The sentiment is from a Sale-a-bration set called Special Moments, stamped in Misty Moonlight ink. The card front was mounted on a Balmy Blue layer, then added to a Basic White card base.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my blog - I hope you like this card. Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Stay tuned for more cards made with this awesome suite.


Click HERE to go to my store to purchase any of the products I used today. Or just click on any of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Flowering Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$41.00
Oceanfront Photopolymer Stamp Set
$39.00
Special Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$0.00
Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Basic White A4 Cardstock
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback