Thursday, January 20, 2022

Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing folder from Stampin' Up!®

Today's card is a very special wedding card for a very special person. It is made with the Bouquet of Love hybrid embossing folder and I think it suits the occasion perfectly.

The card base measures 14.5cm square and fits inside a 6x6" envelope. I ran the top white layer through the hybrid embossing folder which cut out the central heart. Then I put the gold foil through the folder and used adhesive foam sheet on the back of the heart to give it height. I tied the rings together with white twine, and adhered them behind the heart with tear tape. I added the white bow with a glue dot then added embellishments.

The sentiment, from Forever Blossoms stamp set, is heat embossed using a mixture of Gold, Silver and Copper embossing powders that I made up - it has a softer look than the usual Gold embossing. 

Thanks for checking out my blog today - I am really happy with how this special card turned out. 

Click HERE to go to my store to purchase any of the products I used today. Or just click on any of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Bouquet Of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder
$50.00
Basic White A4 Thick Cardstock
$14.25
Basic White A4 Cardstock
$17.00
Gold Foil Sheets
$8.75
Lovely Labels Pick A Punch
$40.00
Forever Blossoms Cling Stamp Set (English)
$40.00
Versamark Pad
$16.50
Foam Adhesive Sheets
$14.00
Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
$13.00
Gilded Gems
$12.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback