Friday, January 14, 2022

Very simple cards using Friendly Hello Bundle from Stampin' Up!®

Today's projects feature the Friendly Hello stamp set and matching Friendly Hello designer series paper available free when you spend $180AU as part of the current Sale-a-bration promotion. The first card is simple stamping, using Evening Evergreen, with four stamps over the matching images on the designer series paper. Then I added the sentiment, 2021-2023 InColor jewels and ribbon - super quick and simple, but very effective.

My second card again uses the designer series paper. To this one I add the White frayed ribbon and stamped the sentiment and bird on Basic White cardstock. The bird is coloured with Petal Pink Stampin' blends and the flowers with Pool Party Stampin' blends. I attached the ribbon with Stampin' Seal+ to make sure it stayed in place.

I'm really enjoying playing with this free set and will be making some more to show you.
Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog today - I hope you like these cards.

Click HERE to go to my store to purchase any of the products I used today. Or just click on any of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Friendly Hello Bundle (English)
$0.00
Seasonal Labels Dies
$66.00
Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
$13.00
Granny Apple Green A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Pool Party A4 Card Stock
$15.25
White 3/4" (1.9 Cm) Frayed Ribbon
$13.00
Pool Party Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$15.50
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback