Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Friendly Hello brand new stamp set from Stampin' Up!

Today marks the start of the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration brochure which is where this stamp set can be found. The Friendly Hello stamp set and matching Designer Series Paper is a Sale-A-Bration item that I earned free. These cards feature the Friendly Hello stamp set which I first stamped onto an A4 sheet of Petal Pink cardstock using Early Espresso ink.

This project was inspired by Ruth Trice of Artful Stampin' with Ruth. I coloured the bird and the flower centres with the dark and light Petal Pink Stampin' blends. I used the Color & Contour stamp set to add a few of the large daisy-like flowers and the dots for some added texture. I also used the Bamboo Beauty stamp set to add a few bits of bamboo. 

After cutting the page into four, I set about creating the individual cards, matted onto Early Espresso cardstock. Just two examples are below.
This card also features the Seasonal Labels die for the sentiment. I added Champagne Rhinestone basic jewels for some bling - can't go past a bit of bling on a birthday card, or any card for that matter.

Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog today - I hope you like this project.

Click HERE to go to my store to purchase any of the products I used today. Or just click on any of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Color & Contour Photopolymer Stamp Set
$37.00
Bamboo Beauty Cling Stamp Set
$37.00
Petal Pink A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$15.50
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$15.50
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback