Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Calming Camellia Sale-A-Bration Host stamp set by Stampin' Up!®

Love this set, Calming Camellia! It is a host set from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. Calming Camellia is a Distinktive stamp set which produces the most beautiful images. 


To create this card, I first stamped the leaf image around the edges of the card base using Evening Evergreen ink. I ran the piece of Soft Succulent cardstock through the Hammered Metal embossing folder and carefully ran my Craft White ink pad across the debossed side. 

I stamped the leaf image onto basic white cardstock, tore the edge and mounted it onto the embossed piece. This was adhered to a piece of Soft Succulent shimmer vellum which I also tore across the bottom edge. The leaves behind the sentiment were cut from Forever Flourishing dies and the sentiment was cut using the Stitched So Sweetly die set. Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon completed the front.

I felt the inside of this card needed some decoration so again I stamped the leaf image and added a couple of the gorgeous scrolls.

I was inspired to make this card by Jacque Williams of StampHappyNZ so go check out her website to see her beautiful cards. 

Please note that Sale-A-Bration has been extended in the South Pacific until 16 March because we were so badly affected by shipping delays. 

If you like my project, and would like to purchase any of the products I used today, click HERE to go to my online store. Or simply click on one of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Calming Camellia Host Cling Stamp Set (English)
$42.00
Soft Succulent 3/8" (1 Cm) Open Weave Ribbon
$12.25
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
$15.75
Forever Flourishing Dies
$63.00
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
$56.00
2021–2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum
$21.00
Evening Evergreen A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Whisper White Uninked Craft Stampin’ Pad & Refill
145406
$16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback