Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop February 2022 | Artistically Inked by Stampin' Up!®

My February customer thank you cards featuring the Artistically Inked stamp set

Hello and welcome to the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for February. I'm so happy you could join me today for this blog hop to get ideas and creative inspiration. We have an amazing line up of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world, and I know you are going to love all the amazing projects you see.

For this project I've used a variety of stamp sets including the Artistically Inked, Flowing Flowers and Eden's Garden. I stamped the design onto an A4 sheet of Very Vanilla before cutting it into 4 pieces and matting onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock. The inks I used - Shaded Spruce, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight. 


So, if you place an order or join my team in February 2022, you will receive one of these cards from me.

Thanks for stopping by today - make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects by clicking on the links below.

If you want to purchase any of the products I used in today's project, see below or click HERE to go shopping.


Blog Hop list:

Note: Australian residents only 
Product List

Artistically Inked Cling Stamp Set
$42.00
Flowing Flowers Cling Stamp Set
$44.00
Eden's Garden Cling Stamp Set (English)
$41.00
Seasonal Labels Dies
$66.00
Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock
$17.00
Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock
$15.25

19 comments:

  1. I love your card. I wish I could do background stamping and make it look good. Mine always looks silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of creating your own background, yours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, I've had a great teacher in Ruth Trice from Artful Stampin in the UK. She does gorgeous papers - look her up

      Delete
  3. Beautiful color combo! Love how you stamped around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I stamped a full A4 sheet and then cut it up which gives the effect of the design going over the edges

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Melva - some of my most favourite colours in the SU palette

      Delete
  5. Wow. I love how your background turned out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev this card is stunning! Absolutely love it. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kylie - coming from you that is a compliment indeed

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback