Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Flowering Tulips Bundle by Stampin' Up!®

Well, I did warn you I would be using this set more, and I'm not done yet. Here is another project which predominantly uses the Tulips dies from the Flowering Tulips bundle.


This project was made for the January 2022 SU Color Challenge. The colours specified were Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green. I decided to use the dies to create a field of tulips. For the background I used the Granny Apple Green cardstock and ran it through the Stitched Greenery die before swiping the piece with the White Craft ink pad. I staggered the layers of the tulips using the other 3 colours.

The sentiment is a partial stamping from the Flowering Tulips stamp set cut out with the Tailor Made Tags dies. I inked some greenery on the White 1.9cm Frayed Ribbon and set it behind the tag. Both were inked with Evening Evergreen to make it stand out. The bows were made from white twine, and I coloured the green using a Stampin' blend.

My style tends to be more subtle, but I like how this bright colour combo worked together. 

If you like my project, and would like to purchase any of the products I used today, click HERE to go to my online store. Or simply click on one of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Flowering Tulips Bundle (English)
$91.75
Tailor Made Tags Dies
$38.00
Stitched Greenery Die
$56.00
Granny Apple Green A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Daffodil Delight A4 Card Stock
$15.25
Pumpkin Pie A4 Card Stock
$15.25
Melon Mambo A4 Card Stock
$15.25
White 3/4" (1.9 Cm) Frayed Ribbon
$13.00
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack
$19.25
Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00

2 comments:

  1. You've been so busy Bev, all of your creations are amazing.
    Thank you for a relaxing and enjoyable card session last Saturday.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine, I have been on a bit of a roll. Glad you enjoyed the card-making

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback