Monday, February 14, 2022

Sweet Conversations Bundle by Stampin' Up!®

I thought it would be appropriate around Valentine's Day to make a card using the Sweet Conversations Bundle. I stamped the hearts, masking the text in the middle of most of them, as I wanted to make the one small 'Luv U' heart the focus. 

This card was inspired by Cheryll Miller from Sense of Whimsy here in Australia.

The suite comes with some really pretty designer series paper (DSP), and the inks I used for the hearts reflect some of the coordinating colours. For the focus heart I chose Polished Pink and the green is Just Jade.

The DSP has lots of hearts and stripes but as I don't have it, I picked the background paper for my card from the Hand-Penned 12x12" DSP. I stamped the black striped piece for additional interest. The thin strip separating the stripes from the plain white is Gorgeous Grape.

I hope you like my very simple card today, using only inks, stamps and paper. 

Happy Valentine's Day 💕

Click HERE to go to my online store, or on one of the images below, to purchase these products. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Sweet Conversations Bundle (English)
$73.75
Hand Penned 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$10.00
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Polished Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Just Jade Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Gorgeous Grape A4 Cardstock
$15.25

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback