Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Flowering Tulips Bundle by Stampin' Up!®

Today's project is made primarily using the Flowering Tulips Bundle which includes the Flowering Tulips stamp set and the Tulips dies. 


I started by die-cutting the flowers from the New Horizons 6x6 designer series paper, and the leaves from Old Olive cardstock. I added some colour to two of the leaves with my Stampin' Blends. I stamped the tulip stems onto the top layer of Basic White cardstock before running it through the Painted Texture embossing folder. Then I distressed the edges. This was layered onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock and onto a Basic White card base. I used some mini dimensionals behind some of the flower petals to give them added height and finished with a bow made from the White Crinkled seam binding ribbon.

I think I need to add some of the gorgeous Brushed Brass Butterflies from the co-ordinating Flowering Fields Suite to give it a nice bit of bling...it's on my "to do" list 😄 right now!

Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog - I hope you like this card. Please leave a comment below.

Click HERE to go to my store, or on any of the images below, to purchase this great bundle.

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Flowering Tulips Bundle (English)
$91.75
New Horizons 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Painted Texture 3 D Embossing Folder
$15.75
Old Olive A4 Card Stock
$15.25
Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
$13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback