Thursday, March 10, 2022

Sweet Conversations Bundle by Stampin' Up!®

For today's card I have used the Sweet Conversations Bundle which includes a stamp set and dies. I combined it with three very different designer series papers to make a simple but very effective look.

The card base is Basic White. I layered a Blushing Bride marble piece from Simply Marbleous, then the Vellum Layering Designs before adding the hearts which are die cut from Gold & Rose Gold metallic specialty 6x6" paper. I got my inspiration from the Stampin' Up Facebook page where a similar card was made with pale green in the background. 

I stamped the sentiment and cut it into strips, added them to the white heart and then adhered that to the largest heart from the Give It A Whirl dies. I coloured a piece of the white baker's twine with my Blushing Bride ink and a sponge dauber so I could make a double bow.

You are welcome to purchase any of the products from the list below - just click on the image and it will take you to my online shop. Or click HERE to go to my online shop.

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Sweet Conversations Bundle (English)
$73.75
Simply Marbleous 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$0.00
Vellum 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Layering Designs
$17.50
Gold & Rose Gold 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Metallic Specialty Paper
$8.75
Give It A Whirl Dies
$68.00
Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride
$15.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback