Thursday, March 17, 2022

Heart & Home Memories and More with In the Moment by Stampin' Up!®

These projects utilise the Heart & Home Memories and More card pack which is part of the Heart & Home suite. The In the Moment stamp set just seemed to go beautifully with the blue & white stripes.

I stamped the image of the lady onto vellum with Versamark, added black embossing powder and heat set it. I coloured the image on the under-side using Stampin' Blends. Once dry the circle was adhered to the reverse (white) side of one of the Heart & Home Doilies.

I layered a piece of basic white next to a narrow piece of paper from the Heart & Home designer series paper pack. The sentiment comes from the In The Moment stamp set. Holiday Rhinestone basic jewels completed the look. 

And here's another card I made using the same process just with a different stamped image. 

The inspiration for this project came from Meg Loven from LovenStamps. 

If you like my project, and would like to purchase any of the products I used today, click HERE to go to my online store. Or simply click on one of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback