Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Z-fold card using the New Horizons Suite by Stampin' Up!®

Today's card uses the New Horizons suite from the January-June Mini Catalogue. I used a piece of the awesome 6 x 6" designer series paper from the suite then stamped the seagulls, some grass and added a few extra elements to make this amazing scene.  
The inside is shown below, featuring the seagulls from the stamp set, two fence pieces cut from the dies and some 'rope' made from the Baker's twine essentials pack. The Pebbles Enamel shapes add such a nice natural finish.  

I got my inspiration for this card from Patty Bennett of Patty Stamps, and a very handy tip I learned from her was that using a woodgrain designer series paper pattern makes amazing fences. For my card I used a piece from the Heart & Home pack. And the foliage was cut from the Beauty of the Earth papers. To achieve the sand look, I used Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider inks and a dotty stamp from the Color & Contour set.

This designer series paper contains some really beautiful papers that can be used for many scenes and the B side is equally beautiful on its own. Check it out in my online store.

If you like today's card, please check out more of my blogs and if you have a moment, leave a comment.

Click HERE to go to my online store, or on one of the images below, to purchase any of these products. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

New Horizons Suite Collection (English)
$136.75
Heart & Home 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Beauty Of The Earth 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Color & Contour Photopolymer Stamp Set
$37.00
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack
$19.25
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Bumblebee Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback