Thursday, March 31, 2022

Symbols of Fortune Suite Collection by Stampin' Up®

My project today uses the Crane of Fortune bundle and the Symbols of Fortune 12 x 12" specialty designer series paper from the January-June 2022 mini catalogue. I made this a narrow slimline card to fit inside one of the Slimline Envelopes.

I die-cut a number of the Calypso Coral flowers and adhered them to the front layer of basic white cardstock. I cut a piece of the Soft Succulent designer series paper to layer behind but tucked two small pieces of ribbon between these layers to give the impression of a bow. 

I stamped two cranes with Gray Granite ink and die-cut them, adhered them together and added to the front of the card with dimensionals - note the vellum circle placed behind them. The sentiment die-cut comes from Meadow dies. I finished with the Polished Dots, also from the suite. This card was inspired by one I saw on the Stampin' Up! Facebook page - it's such a good place to get inspiration.

If you like my project, and would like to purchase any of the products I used today, click HERE to go to my online store. Or simply click on one of the images below. 

Note: Australian residents only

Product List

Crane Of Fortune Bundle (English)
$81.75
Symbols Of Fortune 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
$26.00
Polished Dots
$13.00
Soft Succulent 3/8" (1 Cm) Open Weave Ribbon
$12.25
Evening Evergreen 3/8" (1 Cm) Open Weave Ribbon
$12.25
White Vellum A4 Card Stock
$17.50
Meadow Dies
$66.00
Slimline Envelopes
$17.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - I appreciate your feedback